Sunday, February 28, 2021
The post How to Improve Your Email Click-Through Rates with Interactive Content appeared first on Emarsys.

Online Tools

Over the last few years, increased used of digital media by customers has changed the way companies market their brands. Businesses have just a few minutes to capture a visitor’s attention and control their purchasing power. With many options available to customers, each organization has to find a unique mix of marketing strategies that will ensure customer loyalty to their brand. However, all these strategies now focus on building and further improving website engagement. We’ve

The post 7 Super Useful Tools for Improving Website Engagement appeared first on Martech Zone.

Meta descriptions -- sounds complicated, right? If someone asked me about a meta description two years ago, I would've assumed they were trying to talk nerdy to me. It sounds like code, and way over a marketer's head.

I'm happy to report that's not the case.

By setting realistic goals for your email open rates and click-through rates, you can improve...

The post What Is a Good Email Click-Through Rate for 2019? appeared first on Campaign Monitor.

Read up on some trends and best practices for your pay-per-click (PPC) program in 2019. The post Pay-Per-Click Trends and Other PPC Best Practices for 2019 appeared first on SendGrid.
Only 2% of traffic converts in an initial visit. To convert the other 98% you have three options: retargeting ads, remarketing emails, and web push notifications.

FOLLOW US

585FansLike
6FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -

RECENT POSTS